“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world”

-Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

There is no place like....DSW ???


Courtesy of Etsy Princess Pumps
http://www.etsy.com/listing/95226098/size-10-ruby-sequin-stilettos
 Hello PasSHOEnista's,


I had a really hard day at work yesterday, so what better way to recuperate than shoe retail therapy. So I headed over to one of my favorite shoe stores, Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW), in hopes of releasing stress, finding a great steal, and earning some Shoe Lover (That's me!) Rewards. 


Stress Relief + Shoe Steal + Rewards= Win + Win+ Win


As I entered the store, I slightly remember hearing the sales associate greeting me
" Welcome to DSW", I was so focused on SHOES!!!  I started to reunite with some of my best friends (shoes of course:). I reunited with Cia Bella, Nine West, Franco Sarto, BCBG, and Betsy Johnson. The bright lights and rows of bright colorful wedges, stilettos, boots, and flats had me in a trance. 


I am a bargain shopper by nature, so of course I headed straight to the clearance section in search for the best deal possible. I have my own Shoe Steal Strategy (S3). I always start from the highest discounted items on down( 80%, 70%, 50%, 40%, 30% off). I began to scan the rows of my size (10) in search for the yellow 80% off sticker! The yellow sticker is very rare to find and not even listed on DSW marketing material but I always look for the infamous YELLOW sticker (which never changes, I know my DSW PasSHOEnista's already know this!) I scanned all the aisles and I didn't find a yellow sticker deal yesterday :( So on to the next part of my master plan... I searched and looked and finally found a very cute pair of high heel peep-toe shoe by one of my new FAVORITE brands MRKT called Andie ! As I tried on the shoe and looked at my foot in the wall length mirror, I instantly fell in love <3 .HAD TO HAVE THEM!!!  Regularly $ 120.00, I paid only $40.00! 

Courtesy of DSW: http://www.dsw.com/
 $80.00 off now that's a STEAL. I was too happy :0...Once again, S3 Shoe Mission accomplished!! 


There's no place like home ....DSW!!!



Sealed with a heel,


PasSHOEnista 









Shoe's for thought: History of Stilettos





1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried to win DSW's weekly facebook contest "Free Shoesday"? It's a trivia contest and 50 people win $50 to spend at DSW. Pretty cool! (Although I have yet to win).

    ReplyDelete