“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world”

-Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Zappos! Means Shoes.

One of my favorite shoe companies is Zappos! It's a PasSHOEnista's dream come true... Anytime I am trying to find shoe in the store, I get on the net and go straight to Zappos.com.
Courtesy of Zappos

Did I mention free shipping!!! Yours truly loves the word FREE! Free returns as well. How can you go wrong!!! I was looking for a super cute flat sandal from one of my FAVORITE brands... Micheal Kors of course!!! I love websites that have an excellent search filter. All I had to do was select my shoe size, color preferences, and brand selection. After selecting my preferences, I found her!!!
Courtesy of Zappos






My new favorite trendy new Michael Kors sandal!!! YES... Shoe Score!!! I am total heel lover but sometimes it its necessary to step it down! And grab a cute flat shoe or sandal :) I have ordered from Zappos several times and have NEVER had an issue and that seems to be the consensus!!!

I checked out some Zappos reviews online and this is what I found!!!



             Zappos prides themselves on superior customer service... Check this out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment