“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world”

-Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

No Pain No Gain!!! How high is too high???



Courtesy of www.livescience.com

I love high heels but I will admit that sometimes they are EXTREMELY uncomfortable!!!  I have several categories of shoes: the sitting heel, the walking heel, and the “no more than 2 hours” standing heel 
J According to LiveScience.com wearing high heels can cause shortened calf muscles, heel and ankle pain, hip and spine pain,
and joint degeneration and knee osteoarthritis. 


Courtesy of www.sofftshoes.com
WITH ALL THAT SAID!!! Personally I would rather be fashionable than comfortable. I am waiting for some of my favorite brands (Nine West, Michael Kors, BCBG, and Kenneth Cole) to come out with very fashion forward high heels that are both trendy and comfortable.Companies like Sofft have started to produce comfortable heels but there is still a big difference. I’ve never seen a Sofft stiletto! Have you? I visited Sofftshoe.com and did a little PasShoenista research! The highest heel I found on the company’s website was 3 ½ inch stacked heel.


Shoe lesson 101: Stacked heel does not equal Stiletto! While visiting Sofft Shoes.com, I did see several cute regular heels. So I am challenging Sofft Shoes and other similar companies to create a comfortable sexy stiletto! This would be a dream come true for many PasShoenista’s like me.  

PasShoenista's everywhere, I want to hear from you. Let me know who much discomfort will you/ have you endured in order to be fashionable!!!! 


Crazy Shoe News: People have definitely gone way too far!!! But hey if the shoes fits....

Courtesy of www.essence.com


According to ONTD, "Women are hotfooting it to plastic surgeons for 'toe jobs' — that ease the agony of wearing towering heels like Victoria Beckham’s. Operations to inject cushioning "fillers" into toes, heels and the balls of the feet have doubled in the past year, Brit surgeons said yesterday."

No comments:

Post a Comment